My contribution and experience
- Providing you with an open, collaborative and confidential space where you can wholeheartedly explore your challenges. In our day to day life, we are rarely able to create this type of environment, with the multitude of distractions around us. Having the right environment in which you can discuss what is going on for you is an important aspect.
- Focusing on your thoughts, challenges and goals. I will help you to raise your level of awareness and to understand why you are doing what you are doing.
- Accountability and dedicated support during the coaching journey. I will be checking with you if you have implemented the practical steps and shine a light on aspects that may have stopped you from acting.
Please be conscious that excuses will show up in many forms during the process. Don’t allow excuses to push you off track.
- Empower you to use creativity and taking new actions that are aligned with your personal values. I will help you to figure out new ways of thinking to create new positive behaviour.
- Noticing conflicting statements and your blind spots by intently listening. You might strongly believe that the issue you’ve identified is the cause of why you’re not feeling great. Sometimes the root cause is well hidden and quite difficult to be identified by yourself.
- Asking powerful questions to help you shift your views. These questions might feel challenging at times, but they are very much necessary to expand your perspectives. When you are stuck you might be focussing on one aspect only, missing out important details and ultimately the big picture.
You might think that you need a lot of things to start a personal development journey. Here are the important aspects so we can start changing your life for the better!
- Bring with you any challenges and openly discuss how you are currently experiencing things. No subject or thought is off the table or silly as you may be tempted to believe. If you’ve noticed specific repetitive thoughts/behaviour that are sabotaging you this indicates that is important to dig underneath of them.
- Be fully committed to yourself and the coaching process. This aspect is vital in order to create positive change in your life and achieve your desired outcomes.
Are you one of them?
8 sessions/ £600
This package is for people who are prepared to shift the perceptions that are keeping them stuck, figure out who they are and move to the next level in every area of their life.
The sessions will be spread over a 3 months period which gives you time to implement small, practical steps in between coaching sessions.
- Explore your Personal Values
- Figure out who you are and become the best version of yourself
- Explore your strengths and learn how to utilise them
- Move to the next level in any area of your life
- Stop feeling overwhelmed, get a better work-life balance
- Start saying YES to what is important and NO to things that don't matter to you
- Learn to trust yourself and worry less about what others say or think about you
- Start enjoying your job and be more engaged in the workplace
- Navigate career transition with clarity
5 sessions/ £350
This is a popular option with my clients who would like to continue to work on specific areas after the 3 months period. Power Action is also suitable for people who would like to work on one or two specific areas.
The sessions will be spread over a 2 months period.
Book your free consultation
The explorations within the coaching sessions gave me more insights to understand my fears and blocks that kept me from moving forward to my better self. Inner things are not easy to change, but by working with challenges step by step things have changed for the better. I enjoyed all the sessions we had together. Florentina is very caring, very kind and passionate about what she does. She created a comfortable environment for the conversations and was very supportive all the way through.Highly recommend!
I am thankful for booking that first session with you. I am deeply appreciative of all the support and compassion and empathy that you have provided each session.Working with Flo, I have been able to work on so many limiting beliefs.Flo, is a Personal Development Coach that has been blessed with the gift of knowing how to approach you by the way of asking the right questions.She gave me the space for presenting my thoughts and beliefs openly and received them without judgment. She is a great listener-hands down.I really enjoyed working with you Flo, as you approach the coaching session with intention of empowering the client.She has helped me identify my top priority each session and we worked on that from there. Flo is truly one of a kind!If you feel lost, overwhelmed, confused, down, foggy (like I did), after working with Flo, things will become more clear.Each session is like pealing an outer layer of an onion to get to the core.In summary, Flo is a coach that will be able to inspire you to keep moving forward. You will be amazed on how each session, your focus and clarity increases.Thank you."
- "I have had a few sessions with Florentina and I can highly recommend her. She is very professional, kind and non jugemental which was so important for me as we discussed subjects that were very private and delicate . Very quickly she knew where my blind spot was and since I am aware of it now, everything is changing for me. I am in peace with myself and life in general. I now know how to handle my thoughts and emotions."
"It was my first time when I was coached by someone and it helped me a lot to build my life again on a better track. When I have approached Florentina was hardest time of my life being stuck and with very little hope. During the coaching sessions she helped me to build my confidence again, remove negative blocks from my mind and changed my perspectives. For me it was a great experience and I recommend others to access coaching if they need . Here is the right place with an experienced and best Personal Development Coach."